What are the benefits of operating your whole business in the cloud?
- Mobility- employees can access data anywhere they establish an internet connection
- Business Productivity- outsourcing the expensive burden of maintaining your own hardware and software gives you more time to design
- Go Green- sharing computing power and data centers gives you better equipment to run on and reduces your carbon footprint
- Zero Capital Costs- we purchase and maintain all equipment, firewalls, security, and infrastructure and you just pay one monthly fee with no upfront investment
- Growth- as the business grows, so does the server size. Instead of surprise expenses when this is realized, the cloud solution is easily scalable with just a phone call or email to add another user
- Full Version of Microsoft Office™ Suite- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Cloud Manager- file management and sharing app
- 35 GB per user file storage
- Access from any computer or mobile device
- One username and password to remember to access all your business applications and files
- Everything listed above in CloudSpace AND...
- Email via Microsoft Hosted Exchange
- ActiveSync so all your devices are syncing email, contacts and calendars
- One Public Folder and Shared Calendars
- 25 GB addl storage per user just for email and the public folder
- Domain Name and DNS Hosting (email@example.com)
- Free Web Site Builder for 2+ user companies
CloudSpace for Design Manager Standard Users
CloudSpace for Design Manager Pro Users
Cost Savings Chart: CloudSpace vs. On-Premise Solution
Visit the CloudSpace Help Center for even more information and videos.
Not ready for a complete cloud solution yet? Try our Simple Start Solution that provides you with business email, calendars, and contacts from any device.