CloudSpace: all business apps and files, all the time.
What are the benefits of operating your business in the cloud?
- Mobility- employees can access data anywhere they establish an internet connection
- Business Productivity- outsourcing the expensive burden of maintaining your own hardware and software gives you more time to design
- Lower Power Costs- cloud computing uses less electricity
- Go Green- sharing computing power and data centers gives you better equipment to run on and reduces your carbon footprint
- Zero Capital Costs- we purchase and maintain all equipment, firewalls, security, and infrastructure and you just pay one monthly fee with no upfront investment
- Lower People Costs- when you move to the cloud, some of the monthly fee goes to our support staff but it is much less expensive than hiring a good IT person to do all the work in-house
- Growth- as the business grows, so does the server size. Instead of surpise expenses when this is realized, the cloud solution is easily scalable with just a phone call or email to add another user
- Full Version of Microsoft Office™ Suite- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Cloud Manager- file management and sharing app
- 35 GB per user file storage
- Access from any computer or mobile device
- One username and password to remember to access all your business applications and files
Security Data Sheet
CloudSpace Summary Sheet
CloudSpace Order Form
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to start a 2 week trial today!
Visit: http://knowledge.designmanager.com/CloudSpace/help for instructional materials